🤔 Solve a problem
Change the gender of a voice
Your play is vocalized but a male character has a female voice, or vice versa? You can change it and easily revocalize all of his lines.
- Sign in to the Imparato website if you have not already done so
- Click on the chevron at the bottom right of the play card you wish to edit, then click on Edit.
- Click on Edit Text to access the text correction tool
- The assignment of genres is done in the next step. Click directly on the Ready to vocalize? button at the bottom of the screen
- In the list of roles that appears, Change the gender of the one that is in error
- Start the vocalization with the validation button at the bottom
- The revocalization of all the lines of this role will take a few minutes, you will receive an email when it's done.
If you have problems with diction, please consult our improve diction guide.
Your play is vocalized but a male character has a female voice, or vice versa? You can change it and easily revocalize all of his lines from the play editing tool at www.imparato.io.
Please consult this help from a computer for detailed instructions.