Correct a text
⚠️ Editing a text is only possible from a computer on the website, www.imparato.io
How to access the modification?
- Log in on the Imparato website with your credentials if you are not already logged in.
- Click on the small chevron at the bottom right of the card of the play you wish to edit, then on Edit
- The next screen offers you to modify the title, author or play and voices.
- Click on Edit Text to access the text correction tool
Correct the play and voices
Using the editing tool is meant to be simple and intuitive. Here are some basics:
- All your edits are saved regularly as draft. So if you accidentally close the window, or want to resume later, everything will not be lost 😅
- Multiple users can edit the same draft.
- You will need to follow a simple syntax so that the system understands how to identify a character, a line… All the information is detailed in our help First steps with the text editing tool
- When you are done, click on Ready to vocalize?
- Assign each role to its gender Male or Female.
- Optionally, notify the other actors of the corrections made
- Start the vocalization. Depending on the extent of the changes, this can take anywhere from a few seconds to nearly an hour.
- You will receive an email when the new version of the play is published. In the meantime, you still have access to the old version.
⚠️ Editing a text is only possible from a computer on www.imparato.io.
You cannot edit a text from the mobile app.