Create a new play by typing it
💡 Creating new play is only possible from a computer on the website www.imparato.io.
😲 Typing a play can seem like a long and tedious process. Think of it as one more way to begin to take possession of your play. Plus, our editor offers helpers and syntax highlighting to make it easier, and you can ask your scene partners to contribute to its writing. 😌
Step 1: Enter basic information
- Sign in on www.imparato.io with your usual login and password to access your personal space if you have not already done so
- At the top of the screen, click on the Create button and then Create a play.
- Select the mode I enter my text.
- Fill in the fields then click on Continue.
💡If you are an administrator of a shared band you can choose to place your new play there directly, doing so you will be able to write it with several people, each member will be able to contribute.
- Here you are in the Imparato text editor, it's up to you!
Step 2: Type and vocalize
Your play is now created, you are in the editor with an example of text formatted for vocalization. You can choose to delete everything but we advise you to adapt the example to your needs. This will allow you to quickly get to grips with the Imparato syntax.
All your changes are saved regularly as draft. So if you accidentally close the window, or want to resume later, everything will not be lost 😅
- When you are done, click on Ready to vocalize?
- Assign each role to its gender Male or Female.
- Start the vocalization. This step can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour depending on the length of the play
- You will receive an email after the vocalization, when the play is ready to be repeated on the site and in the application
- Congratulations, you now have a play ready to learn and repeat!