Detailed explanation of the SOLO plan 👋
In order to be able to help actors who work on 1 or 2 plays at a time, we have set up the SOLO plan.
The SOLO plan applies to a single play and allows you to unlock the line (audio) rehearsals on this one without time limitation.
How to subscribe a SOLO
You just have to launch a line rehearsal on the play on which you want to benefit from the SOLO.
The SOLO plan will then be automatically proposed by Imparato when you launch the rehearsal.
But be careful, the SOLO will not be proposed to you in the following conditions:
- if it is a free play from the Imparato library (because access to these plays is always free);
- if you are in a trial period;
- if you already have another offer (e.g. an active Unlimited offer or a SOLO already purchased on the text);
- or finally, if the play is shared in a company managed by a user with an active company plan (in this case, you have free access to the play as long as the company plan is active).
Detailed conditions of use
The SOLO plan applies to a single play and allows you to unlock the audio rehearsals on it without time limitation (we guarantee you access to your play for a minimum of 2 years)
The purchase of a SOLO plan is done by a single payment of 14,99€*. There is no other payment.
Once the SOLO plan is purchased on a play, your play can be modified for 6 months. After that, you will not be able to modify it anymore. Exceptionally we can grant you the update of the play beyond the 6 months on request to firstname.lastname@example.org as long as the final version of the play does not differ more than 20% from the version at the time of the purchase of the SOLO.
* examples of prices in other currencies: 14,99€ , CHF 15.00, $14.99, 20,99 CAD