Navigate through the Acts and Scenes of a play
On the website, the navigation between the different parts of a play (Acts, Scenes, Tables...) is done from the bottom bar, under the text.
- on the left and on the right, you can navigate to the previous or next part.
- by clicking on the current part label, you can display the list of all the parts or scenes of the text and position yourself on the one you want
The navigation between the different parts of a play (Acts, Scenes, Tables...) is done from the navigation bar, at the top of the screen, when the play has several parts.
- the name of the current scene or part is displayed as a screen title
- by touching this scene label, you will display the list of all the parts and scenes of the room
- press a scene label to move to it
- if you have chosen a role, the __number of lines is displayed for each scene
Alternatively, at the bottom of each scene are navigation links to the previous or next scene.