The Free Basic Plan in detail 🆓
Here, in detail, is what you can do (or not do) with Imparato free, without paying a cent.
⚠️We're not talking about the trial period which gives you Unlimited access for at least 14 days to all Imparato's features, but rather the free Basic version of the application.
When is it active?
The free Basic version is activated by default. This is the case when
- you create an account with Imparato
- or when you have left the trial period or an unlimited period.
What does it entitle you to?
In the most general case, the free plan gives you access to all of Imparato's features except the audio rehearsals. This means that
- you always have access to all your plays. You can :
- open them to read them, hide lines, hide stage directions, navigate between scenes, make personal notes or set bookmarks;
- open them to modify them;
- you can deposit new plays and access them;
- you can create companies and invite other actors, share plays.
In some cases, you can do it all with a free Basic plan!
There are special cases where your free Basic plan does not prevent you from doing rehearsals!
This is the case when
- the play you are repeating is a public domain play from the Imparato library. In this case, rehearsals are never paid for!
- the play you are rehearsing is shared in a company whose owner has an active Company plan. In this case, all the plays that he/she shares are accessible without limit to the actors of his/her company (within the limit of the number of actors declared in his/her plan)
- you have subscribed to a SOLO on the play you are rehearsing. In this case, since the rehearsal rights are attached to the play, you will always have the possibility to do audio rehearsals on it.