Want to clean up your plays?
Clean it up! 🧽
After a few months of using Imparato, it is common to have a large number of plays "cluttering up" your playlist.
Consequence: hard to find your way around 😱
It's time to clean up!
⚠️ These actions are immediate and irreversible. Deleting a Company will remove the membership list and all plays for all actors in the Company.
Clean up your plays
You can easily delete the plays from your space.
- Sign in to the Imparato website if you have not already done so
- Click on the chevron at the bottom right of the card of a play you want to delete, then on Delete.
Cleaning up the Companies
If you have materialized a project by creating a Company, you can simply delete the Company. The members of the troop will no longer be able to access the shared plays.
- Click on the name of the Company to delete.
- Click on the Edit company button, under the list of members
- Delete Company, by writing the name of the company, then confirm
💡 Only the owner of the Company can delete a company. If you are not the owner, ask them to do so or remove you from the membership list.